Friday, July 30, 2010

Does the Parenting immunity idol protect me from violations?

How do I know if I have the real one?Does the Parenting immunity idol protect me from violations?
Someone besides me has it.......are you sure there is a real one? Maybe they have created Troll Idols that we haven't caught on to.





**crap, I slept with the tech, not the PC. Silly me. Geez, I hate to shower for another fake one.Does the Parenting immunity idol protect me from violations?
No. You have to sleep with the automated computer that removes questions and answers without sending them to real people to read. Computers gotta get their's too :) LOL
Lick it. Does it taste like cheese? If so, it's the real one.





The fake one smells like cedar. Yamster thinks its funny.
ill protect you mozz. i can deflect those violations with my arms (i have those flappy things that hang down) so ill be a big shield for you! back violations back!
If you don't receive any violations, then you know you have the real one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment