Friday, July 30, 2010

How could I get talk to yahoo answers about possibly adding a section to the parenting and pregnancy section.?

I would like to talk to yahoo answers to see if there was a way to possibly get a section for the am I pregnant or could I be pregnant questions.How could I get talk to yahoo answers about possibly adding a section to the parenting and pregnancy section.?
You should post it in the suggestion forum. Click on the 'tell us what you think' button at the bottom of the page(its in small letters) or follow the link here. There are yahoo employees here who look over all suggestions and concerns(although it seems like they haven't been around as much lately).





http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answe鈥?/a>How could I get talk to yahoo answers about possibly adding a section to the parenting and pregnancy section.?
you cannot contact anyone from yahoo, it is an ad based marketing site. only if you want to place an ad and give them money, will they talk to you.
It would certainly cut down on seeing thsoe questions everywhere. Perhaps we can funnel them all into ';bullfighting';

No comments:

Post a Comment