Friday, July 30, 2010

When I upgrade to the parenting section?

Do I have to get hazed or go through initiation to join or can I fit right in?








What do I have to do to fit in?When I upgrade to the parenting section?
well it depends. are you planning on sticking around? then you must be hazed. if its a wham bam thank you man - join right in. be careful we have cliques called regulars. some are good other have sticks if you know what i mean.


to fit in you must understand how to spank, time out, breastfeed, formula feed, CIO, coddle, and be on a first name basis with NA/piercedears/First/whatever his frigging name is this week,.When I upgrade to the parenting section?
Hazed.





We have to spank you, send you to daycare while your 'part time' mommy works, and then take you home and park you in front of the tv for 3 hours watching Barney DVD's over and over again.





Be prepared. It's quite scary. Scarred me for life.
You have to let the seed of my loin become fruitful in your womb.
You have to lick King Pimp Stain's yellow inner thighs.
LMAO!





It sure does feel like that doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment