Friday, July 30, 2010

How well known are you on the parenting section?

How well known are you





Rules: Star me if you know me


Thumps up if you know someone and thumbs down if you don't





The person with most thumbs up will be best answer!





PQ: How old were your kids when you let them play outside by themselves with you just watching out the window?How well known are you on the parenting section?
EEEEK, I havent been on lately. We'll see.How well known are you on the parenting section?
Oh yeah I'm well known.





I'm the local scape goat :) LOL





Seriously though? I'm not sure how well known I am but I recognize a lot of people on the Parenting board.





PQ- My kids aren't at that age yet as they are 3 and 1 year old.
Ha, I don't think many people know who I am, because I've changed my user name and picture........... :)





My son *ahem*johnny*ahem* is 20 months - still too young to play outside by himself.
I've limited my time on here plus losing my TC badge so we'll see if people recognize the toes.








My daughter is still too young to be outside by herself (she's 3) and my son is only 6 months so no way on that!
Hmmmm.......





PQ: not yet. Eli is 21-months right now. I'm lucky if I can let him outside for 5 seconds even when I'm out there with him!!!!
Not yet- he's only 15 months old.





I am not really known though. I had my old account suspended and I don't come on as much.
Hello...my son is only 22 months old so we are not at the stage where he can play outside with me only watching through the window.
My kids are only 19 months and 3 years and still too young to play outside by themselves.
About 4 years old.
shes still too young for me to even consider that
I'm ALWAYS LATE for these - Every time!





PQ - We're not there yet
I have been here a while, about 10 months (in this section), I JUST recently changed my name, it was Hardcore_Mom. I've lost my TC badge due to not being on here for about a month because of internet loss. Currently trying to regain it!





My son was about 3, but I didn't do it much at all, I also only had this happen when I would run inside right quick to be back outside. We lived in the country and he was in the back yard.





I just realized it says PARENTING section, I tend to hang around the pregnancy and baby names sections, BUT I think those are all included in the parenting, not sure.
I used to be a TC... and have had 3 diff names.. this one, I ♥ my 2 girls! and Southern Mama. I got busy when my husband deployed and I got pregnant again!





I let my girls out with the back door open cause we have a fence! I watch them though while feeding their sister.
i dont know - i have changed my name a few times but people might still know me.. i used to be english beauty and then i was Glitter..





i let my son play in my back garden (private fenced garden) on his own with me in the back room (living room) when he was 3 yrs old...
my sons are 29 months and 7 months, i havnt let either of them play outside by themselves without my supervision.





Dont think i'm very well known here. Dont ushually get alot of answers to my Questions :(
I can only let my daughter (4.5) if she is with an adult that is outside somewhere too. (Like my fiancee watering things while she is on the swings)





I dont think I am very well known. I was on here alot more while I was pregnant.
PQ:


Not there yet... she hasn't came out yet... she's due August 21st!!!


But i'd say maybe six years old???





Don't think I'm very well known...
Im new,so I doubt anyone knows me.





But I let my kids play outside by themselves at age 4.


(we live in apartments and I could see the park through the


window)
I was very young.
My daughter is 4 almost 5 and I won't let her out without me.
Not very well
my son is still to little to be any were by himself
Aw, I was sound asleep when you asked this and missed all the fun.


Sharp question, though, now we'll remember you! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment