Friday, July 30, 2010

Parenting section, why does it take so long for sick questions to be deleted?

I am shocked someone posted a disgusting question about an hour ago and it has been reported so many times yet is still here, people post serious questions or funny ones that people don't get and they are deleted straight away, what is going on with YA???Parenting section, why does it take so long for sick questions to be deleted?
I think I know which one you are talking about.





Not sure, YA is slacking lately. I reported it also.





If I see those kinds of things, I usually just report and move on. Don't even bother answering, it just fuels the Trolls fire even more. Trolls like to get people riled up.Parenting section, why does it take so long for sick questions to be deleted?
I agree!

Report Abuse



It shouldn't take long to get them off. It was set up so that if anyone got 2 reports, the question or answer was automatically deleted.





I wish I could report IP addresses and have them blocked so some of the idiots wouldn't be able to create several accounts and post the same questions over and over.
I know the one you mean. I reported it also. There had been at least 10 or 12 other people that had reported it when I answered it. I wonder what the heck is going on.
i know which one you are talking about, he asked 2 really disgusting questions that i know of and i reported them both.
Are you referring to the ';Should I rape my oldest daughter'; question? I just Reported that one...I hope to God it is gone soon! That is VILE to even joke about!
the hamster feel asleep in the wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment