Friday, July 30, 2010

How may a religious man find a religious girl for marriage, parenting, and a fulfilling life?

An intelligent, educated, faithful, trusted and moderately attractive girlHow may a religious man find a religious girl for marriage, parenting, and a fulfilling life?
You can definitely try the Church and get to know single women directly or indirectly by having females in ur life approach them and find out about them.





However, don't restrict the search for a religious girl though because I say from experience on this matter.





I was an unbeliever in Jesus but did believe in God (different religion). But I didn't think of God as being anything more than largely impersonal but still kind God. That changed VERY much when I met my husband. We dated for like 4 years before our marriage but in those 4 years, we fought many times but still resolved to marry eachother despite any differnces.





However, the one thing he didn't want though is to marry an unbeliever. He knew how I was really good and compatible with him however religion for him was VERY important factor in marriage. So from first day in dating onwards, he used to tell me how religion is important to him.





At first I thought I would change gradually, but as time went on, we went through many hurdles (not mainly about religion) in life. But because of our determination and love in the relationship till our deaths, we stuck through them. And those were not the only reasons to stick with the relationship too--because through the time, as I got to know more about God, I changed very much.





Now I believe like him in same God and am religious even though I used to believe in a different kind of God. We have a fulfilling life and marriage so far with parenting life soon to come. ^_^;;





So you see, finding religious girl might be a big priority in your list of characteristics for the girl--but don't neglect the power of change!





But the main thing though is to make sure she has the determination and love to change for you WILLINGLY through whole life with its many obstacles. Only when you two are sure, then marry but otherwise don't mind about making sure you two are really right for each other.





Good luck!How may a religious man find a religious girl for marriage, parenting, and a fulfilling life?
I would imagine Church. For all that the primary purpose of a Church is worship and to learn about ';God's'; word, many of them host ';fellowships'; designed to bring the faithful together (not simply dating but hanging around other like minded individuals).





It is very hard to find a real religious girl outside of Church. Oh, you will certainly find many Christians etc. but these are often people that don't ';walk the walk'; so to speak (ie they will adhere to more ';modern'; interpretations or ignore those things they don't like).





Good luck in your search. I'm not a Christian and like my modern females but thought I'd help you out all the same.
Well, I imagine they could be found at the same religious functions and gatherings you attend, though I wouldn't at all be in the least surprised if such girls are usually found a little closer around people their own age with maybe a little bit more of a positive attitude about others around them.





Perhaps if it is a man you are speaking of, they might do better to seek a likewise woman instead, or are they too intelligent and educated to be trustworthy enough to not question your rules of what makes a faithful enough partner in life for you, thus making them less moderately attractive for you?





I don't believe you will find any one of such faith as you claim unless you find it first in yourself. I mean, judging from your choice of words, if you see all those others around you as unworthy of all your good qualities, then what good be such things if not to give with intent to share and love and teach what you claim to have and be with those of which that have not or be not?






Where are you looking?


My friends found their guys on a dating website. They set up their profiles for free, you should check it out. I will provide the link for you below.


There are thousands of religious girls on dating sites.


Most people nowadays meet their matches on Online Dating Sites. Nobody does the bar scene anymore, its a waste of time. With dating sites you can be honest, upfront, say what you are looking for, etc.


Go for it!
In the religious place
your joking on a religious individual right I haven't met one yet my time
No such thing mate, buy a blow up doll :O)
all the bast be ore specific which religion?

No comments:

Post a Comment