Friday, July 30, 2010

Has anyone else noticed that the nicest ppl seem to be in prego and parenting?

I swear anytime I venture out into other catagories I always see rude ppl, sure there is a few in this catagory too but not like the others! Maybe its because we are all hormonal and know how it feels but wow some ppl are mean. Is it just me being silly and prego or are all the nice ppl here? Congrats to all pregos and mommies!Has anyone else noticed that the nicest ppl seem to be in prego and parenting?
Sweetie I think it's probably because we all have more patience as we all generally have children and a lot of patience is required hahahah!! Even those with kids on the way, are ready to be parents most of the time. Here here to all those nice people too xx Hope you all had a wonderful new year :-)Has anyone else noticed that the nicest ppl seem to be in prego and parenting?
The only category I really be in is pregnancy, as you're aware some of the other categories have some very rude and nasty people. I don't insult anyones opinion ever, I think that is the main thing. Some people on here believe if you don't live by their standards, then you are in the wrong. I say this is only an online forum, nothing more. Thank you for you congrats, I need I feel like I'm going to pop!
There are a lot of nice people here, but there are some bitties as well. Parenting has a lot of contoversial topics posted (abortion, formula feeding, co-sleeping, daycare, etc.) and sometimes it can get just plain UGLY.





But there are lots of nice people too :)
I haven't been outside preg and parenting often. The only category here that seems to get mixed response is the adopting category. I would love to spend more time there, but quite frankly, some of them scare me. ;)
Well you are just a moron, I guess.





JUST KIDDING! hahahahahaha!





Mothers to be are full of love for their unborn babies, so maybe that's it.
I absolutely hate that word ';preggo';. Use the complete word please.

No comments:

Post a Comment