Friday, July 30, 2010

What is your favorite part of parenting your baby?

I have asked some questions about AHHH my baby is not sleeping!!! lol





Now I want to bring some positive energy here instead of frustation, lol





So what is your favorite part of having a young baby?





Mine is the smiles. Baby smiles are the best. My son has the best baby smiles. And he smiles all the time. He is just the smiliest baby ever. With my daughter is was her being so small. She was like a delicate doll. I loved holding her like she was fragile.What is your favorite part of parenting your baby?
My favourite part is when my little boy comes up to me for cuddles and then lies down and snuggles with me. No better feeling then when your baby cuddles you back.





Or when they look at you and you can see the love in their eyesWhat is your favorite part of parenting your baby?
I LOVe it when their daddy is home to chaneg diapers :) LOL SOME Days that is my favorite part.
Babies are always a joy. Just spending time with them makes you light up. If you are ever having a bad day, just look at that cute little face and smile. Your baby is precious! Happy Holidays :)
The hugs, kisses and smiles!
yes
The way they change after only a few weeks. It is like they are becoming a new person.
EVERYTHING!!! I love the way he wakes up full of smiles. I love the way he ';talks'; to his toys. I even love the fact that he has discovered how to make high pitched shrieks that give me a headache because he is so happy and proud of himself. I love to see him smile and hear him laugh. I love when I can get him to stop crying in the car by singing Old MacDonald. I love to see him figure things out. I love to see him bounce. I love the expression on his face when I give him something new to eat. I love the way he has to watch everything going on around him. I love the way he always wants to stand. I love seeing him grab his toes. I love seeing him stare in amazement at the toy he has in his hands, even if it's the same toy he was playing with an hour ago. I love the way he snores.





But the thing I love the most is when he falls asleep on my shoulder at bedtime and lets out contented little sighs.
Mine are his new laughs!! he does belly laughs that are soo cute!!!! and I love how exciterd he gets to see me :o)
My favorite part of having a little baby was the cuddling. They are so innocent and sweet. Aww...wish I still had a little little baby!
I love the happy-fed-tummy syndrome! he looks so content!
My baby is 16.5 mos old so she isn't exactly a young baby but anyway... She is at the age where she is our little mocking bird. I would open the cabinet and tap my finger on my chin and go hmmm. Now she does it--so adorable. I love hearing her talk. She will try to feed her dolly some of the milk in her sippy cup. I just love to watch her when she is happy and in a playful mood. I still love her smiles. Kids are great!
Making him giggle. I love when he makes his eyebrows go down, then says bu, lol.
I love it when they fall asleep on your shoulder and let out a little sigh.





I also love coming home after being at work all day. She jumps in my arms.
When my daughter was a baby, she is 3 now, I loved feeding her. She was so cute and content lying in my arms as she fell asleep.
the smiles, giggles, the running around the house, the testing limits, the baby talk, the first words...so many good things.
Watching her discover new things and investigate the world around her. Everything I take for granted is interesting and something to be marveled at for her. And there is always watching her try new foods, lol.
The first few seconds after she wakes up....and she gets that look in her eyes when she recognizes you....you know what I mean.
My favorite part is that I dont have a baby, and I dont have to do any parenting.





Lets hear it for vasectomies!





Give wildlife a chance. Dont have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment