Friday, November 25, 2011

Have you been to Torrens house parenting clinic, south australia?

Have you been to Torrens house parenting clinic in South Australia? What did you think of it?Have you been to Torrens house parenting clinic, south australia?
Hi


I went to Torrens House with my Ist baby,5 years ago.The first time when bubs was 6 weeks old to try and establish milk supply.Later to learn to settle bubs.I had Post Natal Depression and really appreciated the support.People from all backgrounds and all situations go there,for all sorts of reasons.I found the place to be really homelike and friendly.We had group parents meetings that were fun.I actually managed to get my first decent rest in ages and the food was FANTASTIC.Parents spent lots of time with other parents and bubs playing on the floor.We even went for a walk around the block- without babies in tow.Great!It gives you a chance to ';catch your breath'; and refocus.They really can help in sorting out what seem like major hurdles.I was referred through Child and Youth Health.It can be hard to get a place there, so dont be too embarassed to emphasize the difficulties you may be having.It's really a life saver.I would highly recommend it from my experiences there.

No comments:

Post a Comment