Friday, November 25, 2011

Where would I find local parenting classes?

I am looking for parenting classes in Southern California, but I am not having any luck. I would like to attend a class and not do it on line. Anyone have a suggestion where?Where would I find local parenting classes?
Most hospitals offer birthing classes, breastfeeding classes, infant child cpr and first aid classes, new parent classes to go over baby care skills etc. Our hospital even offers parenting classes based on age of the child (newborn, infant, toddler, preschooler, etc), and some are set up as a play group as well.





Sometimes these classes are free, other times there is a small fee to take them.Where would I find local parenting classes?
Hi. If I were you, I would check with my doctor and see what he/she says. A lot of times, hospitals offer parenting classes. I would also maybe check out through Social Services. They may have that sort of information. The only other thing I can think of is maybe checking with a local church. Hope these help some.
Talk to an OB/GYN and they will have all the info you need. You can also try planned parenthood or your local health and welfare office. They know what classes are available and when they start and fees if any. Way to go for taking classes instead of just winging it! Good on you!
call your local school district. theres a program called stepping stones. You do not need to live in the city that offers it. It didn't sound like a parenting class to me but it is. It is best if you have younger kids but they help all parents. There are others, through colleges. Good Luck
Try your local hospital, I took a parenting class at our hospital. They should also offer a birthing class and a breast feeding class.... Good luck!!
check with the hospital you are having your baby at they should offer some classes you can also ask your doctor they me be able to help you find some classes
try schools


i'm a teacher and there are always classes advertised.


'; love and logic ';is one of thebrands that are popular.
Talk to your doctor or call your local hospital.
Call your local hospital or local health department they would be the best to tell you.
Check out the hospital your going to give birth at,all hospitals have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment