Friday, November 25, 2011

Why are there not parenting classes during High School?

I think it's a simple, if you do this, this will be the results. Granted, there are people out there that no matter how much education, they're still going to be Idiots. But, I think we need to try.Why are there not parenting classes during High School?
because they do not want to seem to promote underage pregnancy if you talkin in terms of that age groupWhy are there not parenting classes during High School?
there's parenting class at my high school. But it's only for those who have kids and are still in school.





I really don't think parenting classes are for everyone. Everybody has their own way of teaching and raising kids.





But really, it's up to the school board
well at the high schools that I know of they do provide parenting classes.


i know at my school they have child development, childhood education, foundations for family consumer science and some other classes along with the regular sex education classes
Most high schools do have parenting classes, but I guess some school boards have different ideas as to what teens need to learn.
In many home ec departments there is parenting and adult living.
umm, where i live they have parenting classes in high school and also early childhood classes also.
We have parenting at our school, as well as family and individual living.
I don't want to be a parent. Do I need to take the classes too?
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment