Friday, November 25, 2011

Looking for a teether that was advertised in a recent issue of one of the parenting/baby magazines?

This particular teether was listed in a baby magazine of which I can not find my issue. It was in an issue between August and October '06. The Item resembles a rubber ball with little faces on them each is a differnt color and each has a different type of nobby characteristic. They also have cute names for each. The material is not a hard rubber. Wish I could be a better describer.Looking for a teether that was advertised in a recent issue of one of the parenting/baby magazines?
is this what you mean ..





http://www.greatbabyproducts.com/Twisty_鈥?/a>





By the way .. have you considered dried apple rings( from health shops) they work great as teethers, the kids like them, they are healthy and nutritious.. and natural.. anyway thought I'd suggest an alternative ...Hope you find what your looking for thoughLooking for a teether that was advertised in a recent issue of one of the parenting/baby magazines?
look on ebay
I would go onto www.mothering.com and check in there forums. It is a great website for all parenting questions, even for dads!





I'm sorry I don't know which one it is off of that description, if you remember the magazine name I can find out for you though. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment