Friday, November 25, 2011

How are your parenting skills the same as your parents?

how are they different?





I teach my children about love and Jesus just like my mother taught me other then this we are not the same.How are your parenting skills the same as your parents?
different from my mother because i'm not a member of the lower class of a 3rd world country





different from my father because i'm not a republican or a catholic.





same as my parents because I will love and respect my children and be slightly over protective.





(..__/)


(='.'=)


(';)_(';)How are your parenting skills the same as your parents?
Well by default I tend to put work ahead of my family much more than I should. My mother did this also, I hated it but for some reason I seem to do the same thing.
Discipline and fairness all the way.
I don't know my parents are dead

No comments:

Post a Comment