Friday, November 25, 2011

How important is your rep in the parenting/preg/n&b section?

do you prefer that people only see the useful side of you? do you question people who you think act out of the character that you think they have? what do you think that says about their parenting styles or abilities?How important is your rep in the parenting/preg/n%26amp;b section?
Having learned that no matter how carefully I phrase something, it will still manage to offend three or more people, I take things around here a lot less seriously. Plus it's more fun. Now I just say what I feel, whatever that is. If it helps someone, great.How important is your rep in the parenting/preg/n%26amp;b section?
I don't know if I have a rep. Do I?





I try to be useful or helpful most of the time, but sometimes I can be a jerk and sometimes I can be humorous. Right now, I'm having the personality of a cardboard box with a sharpie face drawn on it.





Anyway, I think my advice is pretty helpful to some people, so that makes me think my parenting style and ability isn't half bad. If anything, my kids confirm that for me. They're still alive and aren't malnourished... haha. :P





Oh, I guess I should add that I don't care about my ';rep';. I do like to be helpful, but if I have to be an *ss hole sometime, I will be and won't care.
Just like in real life, it matters to me what people think. I can't help it. I wear my heart on my sleeve everywhere I go, be it at home with my family, out with friends, or even here in my ';brain resting'; place. And sometimes, just like in real life, I like to forget I'm a ';parent'; and act retarded.





I have no idea what it says about my parenting abilities.
Not very, i've actually become a bit reckless since losing the orange tag. Nope, I only enjoy the truly unique contacts, each of whom has their quirks. Says nothing to me about their parenting abilities, we are people separate from ';mom'; or ';dad.'; At least i'd hope so
I'm not sure how bad my rep is? (Lol)


Useful side? No way, lol. I have contacts who have separate accounts for questions here and in other sections so that they don't risk being judged by their friends. I guess I'm just not one to care what others think when it comes to stuff like that. If someone is going to judge me or think less of me, they were never my friend to start with. Nothing lost. Strangers? I REALLY could care less, lol.
i was surprised how annoyed i was when someone cloned my account. i guess i don't mind so much what people think of me as long as it is really me that they're thinking of.





as for questioning people, it took me months to get over carrie's straws. ;-)





more seriously, only trolls are one-dimensional. i'd expect that the rest of us all have sides that don't necessarily show up on here.








*i do totally have your back. but while i've got it, i'm allowed to tickle it occasionally, right?
I don't think it says anything about their parenting ability's. I recently realized that I don't want to be know as a jerk however. I didn't think I cared but I guess I do. I do wish there was more joking and less bashing.
i don't care what y'all think about me! lol!





i'm just here to help whenever i can, and be a semi-jerk whenever i please. haha!


really, wanting some good, clean fun in life doesn't mean you're a bad parent. you're just being a human without a stick up your bum. :)
Thanks, Des. And here, I thought you totally had my back;-)








My rep everywhere matters to me to the extent that people are able to believe me when I say I am a Christian....that's really all I care about.
I have my days, but when it boils down to it I can dole out some pretty good advice and insightful answers. As a whole I think many people see me as a useful user, but some other people I could care less.
I try to have a good rep and I want people to think I am helpful..I try to help out when I can and when I know the answer..
Like I give a **** lol...I do like being helpful when I'm in the mood but thats it honestly. I have a life ...people who care about their reps here dont have a life.
*I just mooned you all* I'm serious when I wanna be, the people who count know the real me.
Idc. This is nothing but some stupid site on the internet.
Do you really think I care what people think??





REALLY?
I lined my whole face on the parenting section a few days ago...what do YOU think???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment