Friday, November 25, 2011

Where can I find a parenting class for my baby's daddy to take?

I want him to go to a Daddy to Be class like Scott Baio did. Where can I find something like that in Phoenix, Arizona?Where can I find a parenting class for my baby's daddy to take?
lol! I was wondering if those classes exist anywhere but LA too. Didn't seem like Scott was liking it too much =)Where can I find a parenting class for my baby's daddy to take?
You can try the hospital, the baby's doctor or your OBGYN. There are a ton of good ones and a ton of not-so-great ones, so see if you can try a class out first before you buy. (Taken from a lesson learned!)
I'm not sure where and if they have any in your area. But i think it would be best for you both to take one together, even if you already know what your doing. It's a good bonding experience for you two and i'm sure it'll make him feel more comfortable with you there. =)
At my obgyn office they had a sign up sheet. I am sure if you ask at the office they can better direct you in your area. most local hospital run a program as well.
phone your hospital information center or phone your local health nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment