Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Describe stategies you have used in helping parents overcome parenting difficulties?

be very specific and detailed ok. I am writing an essay.Describe stategies you have used in helping parents overcome parenting difficulties?
Well, I can tell you about what I do to overcome my own parenting difficulty.





If my spouse and I are fighting, I have realized that I have no patience for my kids. I am not the fun, out going, playful teaching mom that I normally am. Instead, I am short-tempered and don't feel like playing or teaching.





However, there are 2 things that get me out of my funk.


-Scheduling. We have a daily schedule. Even if I don't feel like it. i am committed to my kids and their schedule.


-music. I find that if I put on some happy music and force myself to sing and dance with my kids that I am quickly cured of my husbands negativity.Describe stategies you have used in helping parents overcome parenting difficulties?
Well, by experience, the strategy that works best for our family when we have a difficult parenting moment is spousal support. We support each other and try to come up with ways to overcome certain problems -together. It's pretty effective for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment