Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do some in the parenting section put their whole life story on their profile?

I've noticed this is mostly unique to the parenting section.Why do some in the parenting section put their whole life story on their profile?
I've noticed a) their trolls, b) they were bored at the time or c) attention seekers !!





Or d) they have a good story to tell, or have been here for a while %26amp; feel comfortable with it.Why do some in the parenting section put their whole life story on their profile?
I wish I knew your story Mystery Bunny.


You really know how to isolate yourself! I don't know if you are a man or a woman - let alone a parent. I can't email you and I don't even know what questions you have asked and answered.





But to answer your question I don't really know but I like Busy Mommy's answer.
1. To avoid answering frequent questions


2. To give you an idea of who you're dealing with and where they stand on certain issues








Add your little bunny story
To give a sense of who they are to have people better understand their answers and parenting philosophies
They want to connect with someone.
dont like it, dont read it.
Why does it matter honestly? If they want to share some info about themselves, I don't see the problem with that.
For people like you to read it.





;)
because they are trolls
To make their made up crap seem believable. Unfortunately, many people fall for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment