Saturday, August 21, 2010

What one thing do you think your parents did wrong while parenting you?

My mom grounded me way too much and for way too long..my curfew when I was 15 was 9pm one time I came home 5 min. late and I was grounded for a month.What one thing do you think your parents did wrong while parenting you?
I wouldn't say ';wrong';, but since I was the one and only child, they could have hit me a little less :\What one thing do you think your parents did wrong while parenting you?
not parenting me at all..figured out on my own
Often when i'd get in trouble, I thought I was wrong, not my actions.


They didn't clarify the difference.
Well to be honest there's alot of things I could say my mom did wrong while raising me but then again on the brighter side she did alot of those things to protect me as well.





She was always very strict. She wouldn't even let me wear make-up until I was 18yrs old.
Let's see...





My brother is mentally handicapped, my dad left when I was 2, my mother was an abusive alcoholic who was rarely home...





Shall I continue?
My mother and father both have their own issues and the spilled over and got dumped on me.





Well my mom kinda dumped them on me because she had no one else.





My dad well he makes his problems everyone's problems because he's in denial and been living the same way since he was in college.





EDIT: Daddy's a smoker and and (has become in the last 5 years) a functional alcoholic (never seen him without a beer in his hand)and extremely detached while mommy's been severely depressed since I was born and obsessed over me pinning all of her happiness and hopes on me the only child.





Sad thing is I'm one of the lucky kids.





Families are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment