Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can speak with yahoo answers to possibly add a section to pregnancy and parenting?

I would like to talk to yahoo answers to see if there was a way to possibly get a section for the am I pregnant or could I be pregnant questions.How can speak with yahoo answers to possibly add a section to pregnancy and parenting?
Lol...I know exactly what you mean.





Maybe they can title it the ';Magic 8 Ball'; section. Or ';Cyber Pregnancy Test';How can speak with yahoo answers to possibly add a section to pregnancy and parenting?
Let me know when you find out cuz i think there should be a seperate section for all these people asking abortion questions. Its really upsetting to me and sometimes makes me cry when i think about it and i dont need to be stressed out and upset when im pregnant.
I'm not sure but I am all for it! and I know a lot of people out there have been wanting this for some time so you would have a lot of support behind you if you brought it up to YA
Even if there was such a section under pregnancy, people would still post those questions either in pregnancy or ttc as people in those 2 sections are likely to have to most informed answers.
They still WON'T use that section as all they want is speak with pregnant women, not others who may or may not be!
I have no idea how but that's a very smart idea
DUMB *** thats already in here its called TTC
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment