Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are your parenting tips and advice that make your life easier?

Wearing your baby makes shopping, cooking, cleaning easier!What are your parenting tips and advice that make your life easier?
Its not about advice, its about showing your child that they can come to you with any questions or problems. You must know that you cannot over react to curtain things but instead show your child was is right or wrong. My parents never gave me advice when i came to them they always should me the pros and cons to every situation and told me to make my own decision since I would at the end away, and that made me a very Strong person today.What are your parenting tips and advice that make your life easier?
being organised and having a routine BUT also being flexible





don't sweat the small stuff!!





use your parents/in laws for advice and babysitting - even if its just for an hour





LAUGH!! even if you're covered in poop and spew





COMMUNICATE with your partner. about the kids and about everything else. don't lose your adult conversation skills.





get outside at least once a day - go for a walk, take the kids to the park or the beach - just get some fresh air into you and them
I am not a parent, but I think I have a lot of aspects from life. I would always teach my kids to be respectful and polite no matter what. This includes saying 'thank you' or 'may i?' or 'please'. It's so important because some kids nowadays are so immature. I would teach them to strive for success, but won't be tough on them if they can't do it well. I'll always support them no matter what they do and guide them through life on every occasions. I would never try to control their every move or be too worried over nothing. I will trust them and love them no matter what. If I trust them, they will trust me and I'm sure communicating is very important! =)
Wow... I wish I had an answer to this one. But 4 boys and expecting 2 more, I still can't answer this question. I guess my best advice for this is not to sweat the small stuff. There will be good times, bad times, hard times, and easy times. Just know that you are doing your best parenting your child and never doubt yourself. You will be o.k. I promise = )
The best advice I can give after 4 children...never compare you children to others and throw the books away.





You will drive yourself crazy comparing milestones and such.





And with books...your kids can't read in utero and don't get it. They have their own sleep/wake schedules, eat when they are hungry(because they can't tell time). Sleep when baby sleeps, feed baby before they cry(kids give great hunger signs, and crying is the last ditch effort), and do what feels right in your heart.





And, be easy on yourself...you are learning how to be a parent. You will make mistakes. We all do.
My tips is always be ther for ur child...My daughter only 7mnths so i dont have much things to go thru but as she gets older il learn my own tips...i dont listen to other pls advice unless i ask for it as shes my daughter and i want to do things my way...But mainly i would say to stay calm and be patient and just enjoy...until they can understand make the most of the young years, they grow so fast :-)
Make sure you always put in time for yourself and dont stress the small stuff make sure you make the best of everyday enjoy being able to spend time with your children because before you know it they will grow up it happens fast
being organized makes the day a lot easier!!!
co-sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment