Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do feminists oppose shared parenting laws?

As they do in Canada, and more recently in Australia. Is this equality? Or is equality only equality when it fits the feminist agenda?Why do feminists oppose shared parenting laws?
Because feminists do NOT want TRUE equality, they only want equality when it benefits women... if equality benefits men/children, they prefer inequality so as women remain on top.Why do feminists oppose shared parenting laws?
I haven't looked into it yet, or the arguments which surround the case for or against shared parenting. It is something I am very interested in.


I do have concerns though that it isn't always in the best interest for the child. I do know some children who are in these situations and I feel that it doesn't always work out. The children are shuffled between the two parents as though they are a prize belonging, rather than individuals who should be cherished and loved.


I can understand why each parent feels entitled to his/her share of the child, but what is the child entitled to?


I know it can work out, and well, but it sets my teeth on edge, and I worry too about what these children are learning about family life.


It's not ideal and few breakups are amicable. I don't think it is about equality - it should be about what is best for the child.
As captain said.





Its basically a supremacy movement disguised as an ';equality movement';. One of the basic core beliefs in modern feminism is such radical thoughts as ';male population to be reduced and kept at no more than 10%';, ';Marriage to be abolished and made illegal';, ';all men are rapists';, ';men are the product of defective genes'; ====%26gt; these are quotes from actual leading feminists, not some fringe lunatics, the actual most influential feminists.

No comments:

Post a Comment