Saturday, August 21, 2010

When should my boyfriend and i sign up for child birth classes and parenting classes?

my due date is april 9th 09, and i am 5 mo pregnant right now, when should we start signing up for classes?When should my boyfriend and i sign up for child birth classes and parenting classes?
Look at the list of classes, they will tell you at which point in your pregnancy you should take the class. Sign up early!





And congratulations!When should my boyfriend and i sign up for child birth classes and parenting classes?
you should ask your OB or midwife cause they can sign you up for some at your hospital...im due in march and im going to a class in jan. my midwife said that would be a good time for me...good luck and congrats!! =)





BTW everytime i see you on here you make me crave french toast hahaha :0)
I am due 3-9-09 and signed up for mine already. they aren't until January but I think they do fill up fast. Do it ASAP! Better to be paranoid and safe than be a dummy and wait.
My doctor said they like you to be done with those classes 6 weeks before your due date... just in case!
It's never too soon!!!!!!!
soon. they fill up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment