Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What does the ';PM'; after user's names on the parenting board mean?

Sorry if it's a dumb question I just get really curious about strange stuff like this and I wander over to parenting from time to time when trying to conceive is slow!





Thanks if you can fill me in :)What does the ';PM'; after user's names on the parenting board mean?
pre menstrual





pre meditated





post medicated





pretty moodyWhat does the ';PM'; after user's names on the parenting board mean?
I think it's Parenting Mafia
oh oh I like





Promiscuous Mama
Pissed %26amp; Mean





or





Promiscuous Mama








Either suits me perfectly :)
Pregnant Mother
pretty monsterous
heck! and here i thought PM meant Pleasure Machine!


i would've signed in. lol!
Tweedle, you stoolie !

No comments:

Post a Comment