Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I paticipate on parenting panels to try out new baby products and give feedback?

An acquantaince of mine was on a panel where she was sent free diapers so that she could complete a survey at the end of a specified time frame. I would like to do something similar to help with baby expenses %26amp; also to have input on baby products...does anyone know where I can sign up for something like this?How can I paticipate on parenting panels to try out new baby products and give feedback?
A lot of parenting magazines - Parents, Parenting, Child, American Baby, etc. - have reader panels that you sign up for online. Sometimes they'll send out samples for review, but not too often. Other online survey sites sometimes do the same - sign up for as many as you can to maximize your chances of getting the review freebies.How can I paticipate on parenting panels to try out new baby products and give feedback?
I think I know. Tuesday I received a survey in the mail and it said I was randomly chosen to participate. They must have had my name from hospital records. You just have to get lucky. Hopefully I will get some free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment