Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you have a favorite parenting magazine?

My favorite is Mothering Magazine although it can get a little ';hippyish'; sometimes, I find it has the best advice about things without being judgmental. I just wish it had more recipes.Do you have a favorite parenting magazine?
BrainChild





Actual research, debate about national and local policy affecting families, and well-written essays. Not just a bunch of hype about the latest thing you can buy for your kid, which is what most parenting magazines seem geared at.Do you have a favorite parenting magazine?
I love the ';Parenting'; magazine! I have a subscription I get them every month!
a guide for the perplexed by some medieval author seems to work the best
lol i dont really have one

No comments:

Post a Comment