Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am looking for lesson plan for parenting skills?

I am interested in lesson plan for parenting skill building. designed for parents with children under six years of age. the lesson plan will teach parent how to understand young children, behavior, build self-esteem in early years, helping young children learning to cooparate, discipline, children's emotional and social development. if you have one or you know where i can find with littel or nothing. i need it very bad.I am looking for lesson plan for parenting skills?
here's the plan. ask someone who has raised a good kid, so you know what to do and then ask someone who raised a bad kid so you know what not to do.I am looking for lesson plan for parenting skills?
I suggest asking this question in the Parenting Section or possibly the home-schooling section
ALL CHILDREN WANT IS FOR YOU TO PAY ATTENTION.NO PLAN NEEDED

No comments:

Post a Comment