Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where could i go to learn how to take care of a baby, one of those realistic babys for parenting?

I have one on the way and i was wondering where i could go for a parenting class's that have those fake babies to give me an idea what i will be going through when my child gets here.That won't cost me a arm and a leg to learn how.Where could i go to learn how to take care of a baby, one of those realistic babys for parenting?
Don't worry it will come natural to you it is scary but honestly you will take to motherhood like a duck to water angelaWhere could i go to learn how to take care of a baby, one of those realistic babys for parenting?
One of my friends had a baby when she was 17 your probably older than her and she went to Belly, Baby, and Beyond and they told her where to get some parenting skills.
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment