Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best parenting magazine?

I love my two kids who are seven months old and would like a magazine with some ideas on fun stuff to do or that will help them learn more. So if you have any thoughts thank you.What is the best parenting magazine?
I also subscribe to Parents magazine. I like it alot, there is usually alot of good articles in it. I found a deal where I payed 12 dollars and got a 3 year subscption so its pretty inexpensive. Oh and, they send me deals all the time to pay for one more year for myself and I get 2 friends a years subsciption.What is the best parenting magazine?
Parenting


Child


Kids
I think they're all pretty boring....





Try doing a web search. You'll probably find more there.
I subscribe to Parents magazine. I love it very much, and I read it cover to cover every month. It is just so informative and useful :)
Family Fun





This rocks, so many good projects, ideas, parenting advice...


I like it because it is broken down into age appropriate categories.





Trust me, and it is cheap!


$12.00/year 12 issues
I like Parents. I also like the What to Expect books (I know its not a magazine, but they're still informative.)

No comments:

Post a Comment