Saturday, August 21, 2010

Did trolls chase away everyone in the Pregnancy and Parenting section?

It seems to me there used to be a lot more answers to questions. I've noticed my own questions and those of other posters often have few answers and less useful ones, lately. Hey, it means more Best Answers for the rest of us, but still. What happened?Did trolls chase away everyone in the Pregnancy and Parenting section?
I have just come from the straight-up Parenting section, because we have some live ones over there, and it's getting tiresome.


I may just sit awhile in ';other~pregnancy and parenting'; for awhile !Did trolls chase away everyone in the Pregnancy and Parenting section?
I've noticed this trend in the other threads I answer in. Trolls can make a thread boring, but they don't chase me off. I ignore trolls and if more users did, they'd go away. They are like little children craving attention. The trolls get more answers of ';troll alert!!!!'; than a real question gets answers. What chases me off are the ';know-it-alls'; and the users who point game. There are several in every thread I've been to who use multiple accounts to vote for themselves. If someone always gets the same number of votes and has 61% best answer, it looks pretty fishy, yet YA does absolutely nothing about it. The know-it-alls take themselves way too seriously are just boring. It makes things dull.
I have a troll hammer and smack them on the head, lol. in all seriousness, I think the trolls are just posting more and more, I think some people have been scared off but I think its mainly just an outbreak of trolls.
I think it's an outbreak of trolls, the same thing seems to be happening on the pregnancy page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment