Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is up with the thumbs down in Pregnancy/Parenting?

Okay, so I have noticed a trend. You look at all the answers and every single person has one thumbs down except for the last person who just posted. I mean when do yall give a thumbs down? I typically only give one if the answer is stupid, its a troll, or if the person was just guessing at the answer. In my opinion everyone is entitled to their own belief, and many questions have more that one answer! What is your views?What is up with the thumbs down in Pregnancy/Parenting?
Some people don't realize that what doesn't work for others may work for another group. We are so set on our own ideas and upbringings that we are so quick to reject what other people think, especially with it being so easy as to click a thumbs down icon.


You'd think with the internet (the way how ideas are spread easily), that we'd be a little more tolerant sometimes of the many other ideas out there. But it seems like everyone's resolve is even more set in stone than ever before.What is up with the thumbs down in Pregnancy/Parenting?
If you see TD like that, it was most likely a troll or someone who has nothing better to do than TD answers, especially to people that they don't like, or to answers of questions of people they don't like.
Personally I think that everyone should be entitled to their own opinions. However in some case scenarios some people tend to be just outright rude or cruel for no reason and I feel that those are the ones who should get a thumbs down..
Well if I think the person's answer is stupid, according to my view I thumb down it...or whatever that verb would be...

No comments:

Post a Comment