Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you agree or disagree with this parenting technique?

I find that when my toddler begins taking his first steps, a good kick in the ankle can teach him about life's difficulties and perseverance. What do you think?Do you agree or disagree with this parenting technique?
hahaha I hope to god your kidding!Do you agree or disagree with this parenting technique?
Disagree. But I do agree with everyone that has or will answer your question, that you need some serious help.


Im going to take a gander at this, your referring to parents spanking? Get over it. Its discipline in a controlled manner. We're not beating our children. I tried timeout. I tried taking away goodies. I tried everything that I could think of. The best thing that worked for me is spanking. 90% of the time its just threatening to spank. I just warn and they get the message.
I think you are ridiculous
no i think thats a bad idea. there are better ways to teach things to your child.


a good way to teach about not always getting ur way or what you want and other basic life difficulties, is to not spoil them and not give them every toy they point to and want.





charity is another good thing. someone i know, for her daughters 5th birthday, they donated all her presents to needy children and the child understood that poor children would be getting the toys and would be very happy, and she got a nice present from her parents and the bday party but that was it.





if a child goes through life understanding charity and that you cant have everything, they will understand difficulties others may face in life.
Hello again Charlie - I see you are busy tonight!
haha I am going to hope and pray that you are kidding lol but if not you are the one who needs to be kicked in the ankle :P
Yeah you do that, and you'll see just how resentful little children can be, he will be a bully at school. Exactly like you.
it's sad for people like you to have babies that don't deserve them.





why cant the deserving parents just have the babies..
ARE YOU FOR REAL? IF YOU ARE AN A**HOLE A** PARENT LIKE THAT, THAN YOU NEED SOME F*CKIN HELP.
Wow, you seem to be on a roll here... about how long until you run out of lame questions like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment